A.1 Jordan manufacture’s range of Self Tapping Ferrule Straps, Swivel Ferrules and Flat Boss Straps can be used to connect PE, copper and threaded pipes to almost any type and size of mains pipe material from 1″ (32mm) in diameter. Straps are available up to 10″ (250mm) in diameter as standard with larger sizes available on request. Ferrules can be inserted directly into suitable mains pipe of any size as long as both wall section and wall strength allow
A.1 Jordan manufacture produce gunmetal straps and ferrules can be used to take service pipe connections from mains of 1” (32mm) to 10” (250mm) using ferrule outlets for PE, Copper and Male Threaded pipe in sizes from 15mm to 63mm. A.1 Jordan’s straps are simply clamped onto the pipe needing no specialized equipment to fit so can be installed easily in wet and congested trench conditions, offering many benefits over welded systems. All fittings in A.1 Jordan manufacture are WRAS listed. you can get free quotation for gunmetal ferrules and straps from A.1 Jordan manufacture. Contact us on conta[email protected] or send a message on whats app: +962 797149614 .
• Gunmetal Self Tapping Ferrule Straps
• Bronze Self Tapping Ferrule Straps
• Swivel Ferrules
• Flat Boss Straps
As with all industrial products it is important to take adequate safety precautions such as the use of adequate protective clothing like gloves, overalls, eye protection and safety footwear during installation, use and maintenance of these products.
you can get free quotation for gunmetal ferrules and straps from A.1 Jordan manufacture.
• Available in a range of self tapping ferrule straps and flat boss straps to suit mains pipe from 32mm.
• Ferrules are available 1/2 to 2” 20mm to 63mm outlets
• Design and selection of materials gives high strength for reliable installation and light weight for easy handling
• Quick and efficient installation onto all common pipe materials in virtually any trench condition, wet or dry
• Prolonged life of fitting due to the high quality corrosion resistant materials used